Blind Dog Radio

Barnyard by Lonzie Thomas

Lonzie Thomas - Barnyard; cross-note tuning.

Better stop your little woman, man, from grinnin' in my face
Better stop your little woman from grinnin' in my face
Wake up some of these mornin's, I'll be down, took up your own place

May be your woman, but she comes see me, sometime
Might be your own woman, but she come see me, sometime
She be 'round me so regular, I begin to think she's mine

Yes I do, Lawd Lawd, Lawd Lawd, pray Lawdy, Lawdy Lawd
She be 'round me so regular, I begin to think she's mine

Better stop your woman, man, from grinnin' in my face
Wake up some morn', Lonzie sure be took your own place

What you want with a rooster, he won't crow for the dawn of day?
What you want with a hen, she won't cackle when she lay?
What you want with a woman, she won't do not a thing she say?

I had a hen, she laid fifteen eggs a day
You know, the rooster got jealous, then he walked a-right away

Whoo-eee, and he walked a-right away

Say, that's all right, Bella, that's all right for you
You do any dirty, baby, it's coming back home to you

Tell me, tell me, how your want your own rollin' done?
I want you to roll me, darlin', like my old-time roller done.

Let me roll your lemons, baby, sugar, they all I ever done
Let me roll your lemon, roll it 'til your own good juice come

I'm goin', I'm goin', baby, and your cryin' won't make me stay
Darlin', more you cry, then the further you drivin' me away

I'm goin', yes I'm goin', baby, don't you want to go?