Blind Dog Radio

Blind Dog's Blues (BDR-1066) February Sessions


Peg Leg Howell And His Gang - Georgia Crawl; Walter Davis - Poor Grinder Blues; Jack Kelly & His South Memphis Jug Band - Country Woman; Mississippi Maulers - My Angeline; Sonny Boy Williamson - My Baby I've Been Your Slave; Texas Alexander - 98 Degree Blues; Kokomo Arnold - Old Black Cat Blues (Jinx Blues); Black Ace - I Am The Black Ace; Jimmie Gordon - Neck Bone Blues; Skip James - I'm So Glad; Lead Belly - My Friend Blind Lemon; Furry Lewis - When I Lay My Burden Down; Robert Pete Williams - Free Again; Leola Manning - He Cares For Me; Billy Boy Arnold - Cell No. 13 Blues; Charlie Burse And His Memphis Mudcats - Brand New Day Blues; Reverend Gary Davis - Meet Me At The Station; Howard Armstrong - Bogan's Secret (Spoken); Georgia Slim - Sweet Woman Blues; Josh White - There's A Man Goin' Around Taking Names; Bessie Smith - I've Got What It Takes (But It Breaks My Heart To Give It Away); Nap Hayes And Matthew Prater - Nothin' Doin'; Dykes Magic City Trio - Frankie; Nugrape Twins - Pray Children If You Want To Go To Heaven; Famous Hokum Boys - Eagle Riding Papa; Georgia White - There Ain't Gonna Be No Doggone Afterwhile; Cephas & Wiggins - Jelly Roll; Memphis Minnie - Where Is My Good Man; Big Bill Broonzy - Rustlin' Man (1935); Arthur "Big Boy" Crudup - Baby I've Been Mistreated; Casey Bill Weldon - My Stove Won't Work; Blind Lemon Jefferson - See That My Grave Is Kept Clean; Blind Willie McTell - Travelin' Blues; Tampa Red - If I Let You Get Away With It (You'll Do It All The Time); Memphis Jug Band - You May Leave But This Will Bring You Back; Bo Carter - My Baby; Lonnie Johnson - I Love You, Mary Lou; ...
Rich & Welly Trice - Shake Your Stuff; Blind Blake - One Time Blues; J.B. Lenoir - Mississippi Road; Buddy Moss - Dough Rolling Papa; Chicago String Band - Weeping & Moaning; Frank Hutchison - Coney Isle; Ben Curry - The New Dirty Dozen; Leadbelly - My Baby Quit Me; Lonnie Coleman - Wild About My Lovin'; Precious Bryant - Wasn't I Scared?; Frankie "Half-Pint" Jaxon - It's Heated; Mississippi John Hurt - Richland Woman Blues; Joe Pullum - Black Gal What Makes Your Head So Hard? No. 2; Bascom Lamar Lunsford - The Last Gold Dollar; Curley Weaver - Baby Boogie Woogie; Leroy Carr - Christmas In Jail; Muddy Waters - Why Don't You Live So God Can Use You; Ed Bell - Squabblin' Blues; Blind Boy Fuller - You've Got To Move It Out; Robert Johnson - Little Queen Of Spades (Alternate Take); Jesse "Babyface" Thomas - Down In Texas Blues; Peg Leg Howell - Rock And Gravel Blues; Bukka White - Midnight Twister; Lightnin' Hopkins - 75 Highway; Ma Rainey - Grievin' Hearted Blues; Peetie Wheatstraw - Shack Bully Stomp; Bumble Bee Slim - Tiny's Boogie; Bill Gaither - Bad Luck Child; Barbecue Bob - Crooked Woman Blues; Charley Patton - Lord I'm Discouraged; Sonny Jones - Love Me With A Feeling; Six Cylinder Smith - Pennsylvania Women; Kokomo Arnold - Milk Cow Blues #3; Blind Alfred Reed - Walking In The Way With Jesus; Charlie "Specks" McFadden - Piggly Wiggly Blues; Walter Taylor - Corrine Corrine; Booker Orchestra - Camp Nelson Blues; Jed Davenport - How Long How Long Blues; Sonny Boy Williamson - My Little Machine; Robert Pete Williams - Dyin' Soul; Johnny Temple - Big Woman Blues; Black Ace - You Gonna Need My Help Someday; The Voices - Santa Claus Boogie; Jimmie Gordon - Lonesome Bedroom Blues; Ciro's Club Coon Orchestra - Where Did Robinson Crusoe Go With Friday On Saturday Night?; Reverend Gary Davis - Mean Old World; Arthur Weston - Stack O' Dollars; Bessie Smith - He's Gone Blues; Blind Teddy Darby - Deceiving Blues; Buddy Boy Hawkins - Yellow Woman Blues; John Jackson - Fairfax Station Rag; Jack Kelly & His South Memphis Jug Band - Highway No. 61 Blues; Frank Hovington - Digging My Potatoes/Who's Been Fooling You; Michael Jerome Browne - Saturday Night Rub; Johnie Lewis - North Carolina Blues; Lonnie Coleman - Old Rock Island Blues; Bumble Bee Slim - Dead And Gone Mother; Nap Hayes And Matthew Prater - Somethin' Doin'; Arthur "Big Boy" Crudup - Open Your Book; Reverend Gary Davis - Wall Hollow Blues; Jelly Roll Morton - The Crave; Walter Roland - Talkin' Low Blues; Bill Gaither - New Pains In My Heart; Jimmie Gordon - Fast Life; Pink Anderson - Sugar Babe; Lead Belly - Shine On Me; Black Ace - Trifling Woman; Skip James - Cherry Ball Blues; Big Joe And His Washboard Band - I Love You Baby; Shirley Griffith - Bye Bye Blues; Casey Bill Weldon - Big Katy Adam; Blind Blake - Fightin' The Jug; Robert Wilkins - I'll Go With Her Blues; Eddie Kelly's Washboard Band - Corina I'm Goin' Away; Mississippi John Hurt - Stagolee; Robert Pete Williams - Thumbing A Ride; Charley Patton - High Water Everywhere, Part 2; Tommie Bradley - Please Don't Act That Way; Memphis Minnie - Fish Man Blues, Take 2; Big Bill Broonzy - When I Been Drinking; Blind Willie McTell - Mama, Tain't Long Fo' Day; Tampa Red - Sweet Woman; Bo Carter - When Your Left Eye Go To Jumping; Lonnie Johnson - I Done Told You; ... and more. - SEE RECENTLY PLAYED