Blind Dog Radio

Kentucky Blues by "Big Boy" George Owens

George "Big Boy" Owens - Kentucky Blues; E position, standard tuning.

SOLO

I'm worried, babe, darling, I'm worried in mind
I'm worried, babe, honey, I'm worried in mind

Be worried, honey, be worried all the time

What will you do when your good girl throws you down?

Gonna catch me a train, babe, gonna leave this town

Many days, I set down, babe, and cried
Many days, I set down, babe, and cried

SOLO

Says, Lord, little darling, to be by your side

SOLO

Some of these mornings, babe, and it won't be long
Some of these mornings, darling, it won't be long

You'll call my name, darling, and I'll be gone
You'll call my name, babe, and I'll be gone

SOLO

I woke up this morning, baby, feelin' bad
I woke up this morning, darlin', feelin' bad

* * *
NOTE:
George "Big Boy" Owens was a blues singer and probably guitarist, who recorded four titles for Gennett (two of which were issued) in 1926.