INTRO
Yellow bee, yellow bee, please come back to me
Yellow bee, yellow bee, please come back to me
He made the best old honey, any yellow bee I ever seen
Well, he buzzed me this morning, been looking for him all day long
Well, he buzzed me this morning, been looking for him all day long
Had me to the place once, hate to see my yellow bee leave home
Well, I can't stand here, worried, worried, worried
Come here, yellow bee, aw, you know your stuff (Spoken by Charlie: You know you know it!)
Aw, buzz me, yellow bee, 'til I gets enough
Yellow bee makes honey, black bee make the comb
Yellow bee makes honey, black bee make the comb
If you want to feel blue, try to build him a honey comb
Well, I can't stand here, worried, worried, worried
Come here, yellow bee, oh, you know your stuff (Spoken by Charlie: I know you know it, mama)
Aw, buzz me, Papa Charlie, 'til I gets enough
Eeahhhhh, stinger long as my right arm
Ahhhhh, stinger long as my right arm
Had me to the place once, hate to see my yellow bee leave home


