Blind Dog Radio

T Baby Blues by Bo Carter

Bo Carter - T Baby Blues; Bo Carter, vocals and guitar in DGDGBE tuning.

INTRO

You told me that you loved me, baby, and I believed in you, you got me in all this trouble, this is the old low-down way you do
CHORUS: Won't you just tell me, T baby, honey, where you've been so long?
Lord, I haven't had no real good lovin', baby, honey, since you've been gone

I had a dream last night, baby, and I hope it won't come true, dreamed some other man was just in deep love with you
CHORUS: A-just tell me, T baby, honey, where you've been so long?
Lord, I haven't had no real good lovin', baby, since you've been gone

If you wanta quit me, just give me your right hand, I can get a woman just quick as you get you a man
CHORUS: But you tell me, T baby, honey, where you've been so long?
Lord, I haven't had no real good lovin', baby, since you've been gone

SOLO

Put your arms all around me just like the circle all 'round the sun, tell me, T baby, how you want your good lovin' done
CHORUS: But you tell me, T baby, honey, where you've been so long?
Lord, I haven't had no real good lovin', baby, since you've been gone

I woke up this morning, my mind was running two different ways, one mind to keep you, another one to drive you away
CHORUS: 'Cause you haven't told me, T baby, honey, where you've been so long?
I haven't had no real good lovin', baby, since you've been gone

CODA