INTRO SOLO
Well, I'm going to sing this song, goin' away, won't be long
REFRAIN: I got to pack it up and go, yes, and go
Say, my best girl quit me, sure got to pack it up and go
Well, a plain old lady, 'bout fifty-two, too old for me, I'm telling you
REFRAIN: I got to pack it up and go, yes, and go
Say, my best girl quit me, sure got to pack it up and go
Well, I got a little girl, said, she named Sara Wright. Used to love me once, but she mistreat me twice
REFRAIN: I got to pack it up and go, yes, and go
Say, my best girl quit me, sure got to pack it up and go (Spoken: Yeah!)
SOLO (Spoken during solo: Pack it up! Aw, pshaw! Yeah!)
Well I know a little boy, say he didn't like girls, paint his face, wore his hair all curled
REFRAIN: He had to pack it up and go, yes, and go
Say, my best girl quit me, sure got to pack it up and go
Well I woke up this morning, 'bout half past four, somebody knockin' at my back door
REFRAIN: I got to pack it up and go, yes, and go
Well, my best girl quit me, sure got to pack it up and go (Spoken: Play it!)
SOLO (Spoken during solo: Yeah! Aw, Pshaw!)
Looky here, pretty mama, what you tryin' to do? Tryin' to love me and some other man, too
REFRAIN: I got to pack it up and go, yes, and go
Say, my best girl quit me, sure got to pack it up and go
CODA


