Blind Dog Radio

Oh Yes by Big Bill

Big Bill Broonzy - Oh Yes; Big Bill Broonzy, vocals and guitar in A position, standard tuning, Fred Williams, drums.

INTRO

My woman goes to club meetin', Lord, and she goes to parties too
But I never seed the party last as long as my woman's, parties do

Poor me, I can't raise no cotton, Lord, and I can't raise no corn
'Cause these long-billed boll weevils, they won't leave my, crops alone

Mmm hmm, oh yes, little buddy, oh yeah, oh yes, little buddy
You've been out, eatin' up what I had to buy, now I'm gonna kill you when I get you home

SOLO

Ah when, my baby come home, Lord, me and her had a fight
I just had to hit that poor girl 'cause she stayed out, all night

I went, to her place, Lord, and I didn't knock on the door
'Cause I peeped through the crack and there was a pallet, down on the floor

Oh yes, mmm hmm, little baby, oh yeah, oh yes, doggone you
Gal, you've been out, trucking all night long, you know I'm gonna whup you when I get you home


OUTRO SOLO