Blind Dog Radio

M & O Blues by Willie Brown

Willie Brown - M & O Blues; Willie Brown, vocals and guitar in E position, standard tuning.

I leave here I'm gonna, catch that M & O
Now when, I leave here I'm gonna, catch that M & O
I'm going way down South, where I, ain't never been before

'Cause, I had a notion, Lord, and I b'lieve I will
'Cause, I had a notion, Lord, and I b'lieve I will
I'm gonna build me a mansion, out on Decatur Hill

Now it's, all of you men, oughta be 'shamed of yourself
And it's all of you men, oughta be 'shamed of yourself
Goin' 'round here, swearin' 'fore God you got a, whole woman by yourself

I started to kill my woman, 'til she, laid down 'cross the bed
I started kill my woman 'til she, laid down 'cross the bed
And she looked so ambitious 'til I, took back everything I said

And I, asked her, "How 'bout it?", Lord, and she said, "All right."
And I, asked her, "How 'bout it?", Lord, and she said, "All right."
But she, never showed up, at the shack last night

CODA