Blind Dog Radio

SATURDAY NIGHT BLUES (1142)


 Listen to Blind Dog Radio in your media player

TRACKLIST

  • 0:00:30 | Watermelon Slim - And When I Die
  • 0:05:06 | James Shorter - Search Me Lord
  • 0:07:38 | B.B. & Six Others - Old Alabama
  • 0:10:38 | Brother George & His Sanctified Singers - I Want To See Jesus
  • 0:13:06 | R.L. Burnside - Goin' Down South
  • 0:15:41 | Tampa Red - Goodbye Baby
  • 0:20:26 | Blind Willie McTell - Statesboro Blues
  • 0:22:59 | Sonny Terry - Diggin' My Potatoes
  • 0:26:40 | Will Shade - Won't You Send Me John
  • 0:29:00 | Neal Pattman - Market Blues
  • 0:35:27 | Albert Macon & Robert Thomas - Mama Can I Lay It Down
  • 0:36:58 | Jack Owens & Bud Spires - I Won't Be Bad No More
  • 0:41:34 | Big Joe Williams (feat. J.D. Short) - Sweet Old Kokomo
  • 0:44:27 | Georgia Bill - Georgia Rag
  • 0:47:28 | Fred McDowell, The Hunter's Chapel Singers - I'm So Glad I Got Good Religion
  • 0:50:29 | Peg Leg Sam - Poor Boy
  • 0:54:10 | Washboard Sam & His Washboard Band - Just Got To Hold You
  • 0:56:53 | Playboy Fuller - Gonna Play My Guitar
  • 1:00:01 | Thomas Shaw - Working Man Blues
  • 1:03:39 | Skip James - Sorry For To Leave You
  • 1:05:35 | Blind Willie McTell - Death Room Blues (Take 2)
  • 1:08:37 | Charley Patton - Down The Dirt Road Blues
  • 1:11:27 | Blind Willie McTell - Motherless Children Have A Hard Time
  • 1:14:21 | Skip James - Crow Jane
  • 1:17:18 | Blind Lemon Jefferson - Jack O' Diamond Blues
  • 1:20:08 | Jessie Mae Hemphill - Home Going
  • 1:22:28 | Mississippi Fred McDowell - What's The Matter With Papa's Little Angel Child
  • 1:26:46 | Nehemiah "Skip" James - Washington D.C. Hospital Center Blues
  • 1:31:02 | Playboy Fuller - Sugar Cane Highway
  • 1:34:22 | Bukka White - My Mother Died
  • 1:40:01 | David "Honeyboy" Edwards - The Army Blues
  • 1:44:01 | Skip James - What Am I To Do Blues
  • 1:47:02 | Patton & Lee - Oh Death
  • 1:49:55 | David "Honeyboy" Edwards - Worried Life Blues
  • 1:52:54 | Pete Franklin - Six White Horses
  • 1:56:15 | Baby Boy Warren - Bad Lover Blues
  • 1:59:25 | Mississippi John Hurt - Poor Boy, Long Ways From Home
  • 2:01:45 | Big Bill - Bad Acting Woman
  • 2:04:31 | Doctor Ross - Boogie Disease No. 3
  • 2:07:29 | Bukka White - Pinebluff Arkansas
  • 2:10:19 | Como Fife & Drum Band - Punky Tony
  • 2:12:56 | Willie (Long Time) Smith - I Love You Baby, Boogie