Black Ace - I Am The Black Ace; Black Ace, vocals and guitar in Vestapol played lap-style with a slide.
INTRO
I am the Black Ace, I'm the boss card in your hand
I am the Black Ace, I'm the boss card in your hand
But I'll play for you, mama, if you, please, let me be your man
Sometimes the Black Ace, never comes in sight
Sometimes the Black Ace, never comes in sight
But I'll play for you, mama, if you, please, will treat me right
SOLO
As I lays in the deck, mama, I lays close and tight, but I'll play for you, mama, if you treat me right
If you don't want me, mama, I said, plea-easese, take me along
'Cause I'll play for you, mama, hoo-ooo, when the king is gone
I'll be your winner, in any game you play
I'll be your winner, in any game you play
If you don't want me, mama, I said, plea-ease just let me stay
SOLO
Says, you know you don't want me, mama, you won't even say, that's all right, mama, you gonna need my help someday
I said, plea-ease, mama plea-ease don't drive me away
'Cause I'll be a good fella, mama, if you plea-ease will let me stay
SOLO And CODA


