Pinetop Burks - Fannie Mae; Pinetop Burks, vocals and piano in Eb.
INTRO
Fannie Mae, Fannie Mae, please do what I say
If you ever quit me, that would be a lonesome day
That little woman, that little woman, she've done moved to a country town
She's the sweetest little woman, that I have ever found
SOLO
You can shake it, or you can break it, or you can hang it upside the wall
You can throw it out the window, and I'll be there when it fall
SOLO
She used to be my baby, used to be my baby, but now she's my lovely wife
And she can't quit me, ‘cause I'd take her life
Yes I love her, yes I love her, and I don't care what she do
What make me love her, partner, would make you love her too
SOLO
Fannie Mae, Fannie Mae, we have spent a many happy day
Don't get lonesome, ‘cause you sure can have your way


