Blind Dog Radio

How You Want Your Rollin' Done by Louie Lasky

Louie Lasky - How You Want Your Rollin' Done; Louie Lasky, vocals and guitar in G position, standard tuning.

INTRO

Ahh, tell me, mama, just how you want your rollin' done
Now tell me, baby, just how you want your rollin' done
And just as long as you like it, if it takes the whole night long

My gal got teeth like the lighthouse on the sea
I mean, baby, like the lighthouse upon the sea
And every time she smiles, she throws her lovin' light on me

My rider's got something, and I don't know just what it is
My rider's got something and I don't know, just what it is
And every time she wiggles and wobbles, Papa can't keep his black self still

Lord, I'm wild about her jelly, she put me in the alley, 'cause my gal's name is Sally, and I know she's got good jelly
Tell me, just how you want that rollin' done
And just as long as you like it, if it takes the whole night long

Oh I can get religion, baby, 'most any day
I mean, hey, 'most any day
But the dice and these women, I swear they won't let me pray

Lord, if you steal my rider, I won't get mad with you
You steal my rider, I won't get mad with you
'Cause she's three times seven, and she knows just 'xactly what to do

CODA

NOTE:
Louis Leslie was a blues singer (and probably guitarist), who recorded for Vocalion in Chicago 1936 (three titles issued).