Blind Dog Radio

All My Money Gone Blues by Lee Green

Lee Green - All My Money Gone; Green, piano and vocals, unknown guitarist, A position in standard tuning.

INTRO

All my money gone, there ain't no more in sight
Says, all my money gone and there ain't no more in sight
People, you know I've got to do something, that you really know, that is not right

Peoples, you could not blame me, all I got's in pawn
People, you could not blame me, all I got's in pawn
A no-good woman have mistreated me, and taken all my money and gone

SOLO

This world is in a tangle, and everybody's singin' this song
This world is in a tangle, and everybody's singin' this song
I haven't got a friend in this world, and all my money gone

I believe, I believe, I am on my last go-round
I believe, I believe, I am on my last go-round
All my money gone, I feel myself sinkin' down