Blind Dog Radio

Old Time Rider by Clifford Gibson

Clifford Gibson - Old Time Rider; Vestapol tuning at G.

Believe I'll take my old-timey rider back
I believe I'll take my old-timey rider back
'Cause she's got a way of lovin', that her daddy like

Nice to meet strangers, just to come and spend the day
Awful nice to meet strangers, just to come and spend the day
But that old-timey rider can drive your blues away

Did you ever wake up in the mornin' and find your rider gone?
Did you ever wake up in the mornin' and find your rider gone?
I know just howr it feels, that's why I composed this song

SOLO

I went to the doctor for my misery
Went to the doctor for my misery
Said it's nothin' by the blues, bearin' down on me

And I asked the doctor, anything that he could do
Said I asked the doctor was there anything that he could do
Says, "I can't do nothin' 'til that woman come back to you."