Blind Dog Radio

New Style Of Loving by Blind Blake

Blind Blake - New Style of Loving; Blind Blake, vocals and guitar in C position, standard tuning.

SPOKEN: Aw, this new style of lovin', everybody's crazy about

INTRO

My sweetie asked me t' other day, why all the damies croon my way
REFRAIN: Lord, the new style of lovin', they all crazy about
If you be my sweet mama, I'll show you what it's all about

I had a gal I used to love for myself, I tried to quit her and she killed herself
REFRAIN: Lord, this new style of lovin', they all crazy 'bout
And if you be my sweet mama, I'll show you what it's all about

SOLO

I saw a crowd on the corner, I wonder what could it be? Nothin' but these womens tryin' to get to me
REFRAIN: Lord, this new style of lovin', they all crazy 'bout
And if you'd be my sweet mama, I show you what it's all about

Walkin' to the depot, suitcase in my hand, women runnin' in, cryin', hollerin', "Papa, be my man!"
REFRAIN: Hey, this new style of lovin', they all crazy about
If you be my sweet mama, I'll show you what it's all about

This new style of lovin', Lord, must be best. These women in this town just won't let me rest
REFRAIN: Hey, the new style of lovin', they all crazy about
And if you be my sweet mama, I'll show you what it's all about

CODA