Blind Dog Radio

I Got To Find My Baby by Pete Franklin

Pete Franklin - I Got To Find My Baby; Pete Franklin, vocals and guitar in E position, standard tuning

INTRO

Well, I searched this town, from door to door, love I crave I can't, find no more
REFRAIN: I got to find my baby, I declare I wouldn't lie
Ain't had no real good lovin', since that gal said good bye

When the sun starts sinking, I grab my hat and coat, 'cause cocaine and reefers can't reach my case no more
REFRAIN: I got to find my baby, I declare I wouldn't lie
Ain't had no real good lovin', since that gal said good bye (Spoken: I think I'll just play the blues for a while here)

SOLO (Spoken: Well, shake it up, baby. Go! Go! Go!)

When the sun start a-raisin', I grab my hat and coat, because, cocaine and reefers can't reach my case no more
REFRAIN: Got to find my baby, (Spoken: I'm gon' say that twice, I might) I declare I wouldn't lie
Ain't had no real good lovin', since that girl said good bye

I don't care if it's the last thing I ever will do in my life, I'm going to find that big-legged brownskin, Lord, and make her my wife
REFRAIN: I've got to find my baby, I declare I wouldn't lie
Babe, I ain't had no real good lovin', since that gal said good bye

CODA