Blind Dog Radio

Ha-Ha Blues by Rosie Mae Moore

Rosie Mae Moore - Ha-Ha Blues, Rosie Mae Moore, vocals, Charlie McCoy, guitar in G position, standard tuning.

INTRO

Gee, I'm feelin', kinda lonesome, gee, I'm feelin', kinda blue
My daddy quit me, Lord, I don't know what to do
He fooled me right from the sta-hart, since he left, he's broke my heart
But let me tell you, I sure, did, do feel blue

This morning I received a note. this was the answer I wrote:

Go on, old man, don't sing those blues to me. I'm just as blue as any girl can be
You even told me, right to my face, that you had another woman to shimmy in my place
I'm gettin' tired of your dirty ways, I'm goin' on back to my baby again
So, come on in, don't mean you can't bluff, papa, I'm tippin' out tonight, I'm gonna ha-ha-ha
I mean, I'm gonna ha-ha-ha

SOLO

Go on, old man, and you, go your way, sick and tired of your dirty ways
Said you even told me, right to my face, that you had another woman to shimmy in my place
I'm gettin' tired of your dirty ways, I'm goin' on back to my babe again
So, right on in, don't mean you can't bluff, papa, I'm tippin' out tonight, I'm gonna ha-ha-ha
I mean, I'm gonna ha-ha-ha

SOLO

Go on, old man you may go your way, I'm sick and tired of your dirty ways
Said you even told me, right to my face, that you had another woman to shimmy in my place
I'm gettin' tired of your low-down ways, I'm goin' on back to my baby again
So, come on in, don't mean you can't bluff, papa, I'm tippin' out tonight, I'm gonna ha-ha-ha
I mean, I'm gonna ha-ha-ha