Blind Dog Radio

Every Woman Needs A Man by Sara Martin

Sara Martin - Every Woman Needs A Man; Sara Martin, vocals, Sylvester Weaver, guitar in C position, standard tuning.

INTRO

Now there's a many good fish in the sea that's never been caught, from now on I'm startin' to catchin' them that can't be bought
Now there's many a good fish in the sea that's never been caught
From now on I start to catchin' them, that a-can't be bought

Gonna join every organization that's in this land, so when he goes to the lodge meetin' I can go with my man
Gonna join every organization that's in this land
So when he goes to lodge meetings, I can go with my man

Be a bankin' old sister from my head to my toes, so if my man don't do, I can let him go
Be a bankin' old sister, from my head to my toes
So if my man don't do, I can let him go

SOLO X 2

Don't intend to let no one man, worry my mind, always gone have a half, dozen in line
Don't intend to let no, one man worry my mind
Always gonna have a, half a dozen waiting in line

Gonna keep them all looking spic and span, for nowadays, every woman, needs a man
Gonna keep them all looking, spic and span
For nowadays every, woman needs a man