Blind Dog Radio

Flyin' Airplane Blues by Blind Boy Fuller

Blind Boy Fuller - Flyin' Airplane Blues; Blind Boy Fuller, vocals and guitar in E position, standard tuning, Sonny Terry, harmonica, Bull City Red, washboard.

Gwon get in my airplane, gwon get in my airplane
Gwonna ride all over, gwonna ride all over your town
And if I spy the gal I'm lovin', old Full' gon' let this airplane, Old Full' gon' let this airplane down

Now here's my hand (Spoken: Yeah!), now here's my hand
You can lead me where you want me, you can lead me where you want me to go
And if you lead me wrong this time, and you want lead me no, and you won't lead me no more

And I feel like walkin' (Spoken: Yes I do!), I feel like walkin' (Spoken: Yeah!)
I feel like lyin', I feel like lyin' down
And you know I feel just like lovin', my gal ain't nowhere, my gal ain't nowhere, around

Now you're three times seven (Spoken: Yeah!), now you're three times seven
Oughta know what you want, child, oughta know what you want to do
Mama, and the day that you quit me, I won't be mad with, said I won't be mad with you

Then I know my little woman (Spoken: Yeah!), said I know my little woman,
She's bound to jump, she's bound to jump and shout
And whenever she get hold of this here letter, I done rolled my long time, I done low [mis-spoken] my long time out

CODA