Blind Dog Radio

You Never Can Tell by Blind Boy Fuller

Blind Boy Fuller - You Never Can Tell; Blind Boy Fuller, vocals and guitar in C position, standard tuning.

INTRO

Say you can't ever tell, what's on these women' mind
Says you can't never tell, what's on these women' mind
Yeah, they be huggin' you and kissin' you, and quittin' you all the time

Said I went home this mornin', twixt nine-thirty and ten
Hey, hey, twixt nine-thirty and ten
Hey, I met that woman's second man, reared right back in my den

Says she's a dirty mistreater, and she drove me from her door
She's a dirty mistreater, she drove me from her door
Yeah, the Good Book say, mama, you've got to reap just what you sow

SOLO

Says a woman just like a dollar, dollar, it go from hand to hand
Says some women just like a dollar, dollar go from hand to hand
Yes, some of these low-down women, they just run from man to man

Yeah, you know my woman said she loved me, she been lovin' me all her life
Said, my woman said she loved me, been lovin' me all her life
Yeah, she met a second man on that corner, she told him that same lie twice

CODA