Blind Dog Radio

Old Time Religion by Cat-Iron

William "Cat Iron" Carradine - Old Time Religion; William "Cat Iron" Carradine, vocals and guitar in Vestapol tuning.

INTRO

REFRAIN: Oh, give me that old time religion, give me that old (guitar)
Give me that old (guitar), Lord (guitar)
Oh, give me that old time religion, give me that old (guitar)
Give me that old (guitar), Lord (guitar)

Oh, it is good when the world's on fire, it is good when (guitar)
It is good when the world's on fire, Lord (guitar)

Oh, it is good for my dear old mother, it is good for my (guitar)
It is good for my dear old mother, Lord (guitar)

REFRAIN: Oh, give me that old (guitar) give me that old (guitar)
Give me that old (guitar), Lord, it's good (guitar)

Oh, it is good for my dear old father, (guitar)
It is good for my dear old father, Lord, it (guitar)

REFRAIN: Oh, give me that old (guitar), give me that old (guitar)
Give me that old (guitar), Lord, (guitar)

Oh, it is good for the Hebrew children, (guitar)
It is good for the Hebrew children, Lord, (guitar)

Oh, it is good when I am dying, (guitar)
It is good when I am dying, Lord, (guitar)

REFRAIN: Oh, give me that old (guitar), give me that old (guitar)
Give me that old (guitar), oh Lord, (guitar)

NOTE: Places where Cat Iron finished his vocal lines with the guitar are indicated parenthetically.