Blind Dog Radio

No Special Woman by Mr. Shortstuff

John "Mister Shortstuff" Macon - No Special Woman; E position, standard tuning.

INTRO

Love my baby, love my baby, gon' tell the world I --
I'm just, tell the world I do

Tell nobody, tell nobody, what that gal told --
Tell nobody, what that gal told me (Spoken: yeah)

Sugar on the bottom, sugar on the bottom, I'm gon' keep her --
Sugar on the bottom, I'm gon' keep her down (Spoken: Play it, John)

I can stand right here, gonna stay here, to get my rider --
Stand right here, to get my rider down

Come in here, baby, come in here, baby, tell what's on, on your --
Tell me, baby, what's all on your mind

Roll your baby, roll your baby, like you roll your --
Roll your baby, like you roll your dough (Spoken: yeah)

Lord, I feel, Lord, I feel, like my time ain't long

Keep on rainin', keep on rainin', could not make no --
Keep on rainin', could not make no time