Blind Dog Radio

Careless Love by Blind Boy Fuller

Blind Boy Fuller - Careless Love; Blind Boy Fuller, vocals and guitar in A position, standard tuning.

INTRO SOLO

Oh love, oh love, careless love
Oh love, love, oh careless love
Oh love, oh love, oh careless love
Don't you see, what careless love will do?

And it cause you to weep, cause you to moan
And it cause you to weep, cause you to moan
And it cause you to weep, and it cause you to moan
And it cause you to have to leave, happy home

Now love, oh love, oh careless love
Oh love, oh love, oh careless love
And it's love, oh love, I mean, oh careless love
Now don't you see, what careless love will do

Now it's Lord, have mercy on poor me
And it's Lord, have mercy on poor me
And it's Lord, have mercy, mmmmm, on poor me
It's nothin' but trouble in the world I see

Now, all my money, you could spend
Says all my money that you could spend (Spoken: Yeah!)
And it's all my money, mmmmm, that you could spend
You done passed my door and you wouldn't look in

CODA