Blind Dog Radio

Man, Man, Man by Walter Roland & Sonny Scott

Walter Roland - Man, Man, Man; Walter Roland, vocals and guitar in C position, standard tuning, Sonny Scott, guitar in F position standard tuning and backing vocals (in parentheses).

INTRO SOLO

Says, I tried to love you, woman, but you would not treat me good (Aw, man, man, man, man, man)
Says, I tried to love you, woman, but you would not treat me good (It's darn man, man, man)
'Cause you treat me worser, anybody in my neighborhood (Oh, man, man, man)

Says, I'm gonna get a gun (Yeah!), better live good to me (Ain't that a mess?)
Says, I'm gonna get a gun, better live good to me (Aw, man, man, man)
'Cause you know, these here women, they won't-a let me be (Oh, man, man, man)

Said, mmmmmmmm, baby, mmmmmm, won't you treat me nice?
Mmmmmm, baby, baby, won't you treat me nice? (Aw, man, man, man)
I says, I'm gonna ast you, please, to be my wife (Oh, man, man, man)

You know, it was early this mornin', baby, 'bout a-four o'clock (Mister man, man, man, man, man)
Says, it's early this mornin', baby, 'bout four o'clock (It's darn man, man, man)
You know, my good girl done somethin', I declare to God it sure wouldn't stop (Aw, man, man, man)

But sure will sing this here verse, ain't gonna sing no more (Aw, man, man, man, man, man)
Then gon' sing this verse (Gonna sing that thing, man!), ain't gon' sing no more (Aw, man, man, man)
Say, you know if you'll be mine (uh-huh), I'll let these here other girls go (Aw, man, man, man)

Says, take me back now, baby, (Yes!) 'clare now that-a I'll be good
Says, take me back now, baby, 'clare, says, that I'll be good (Aw, man, man, man, man, man)
Says, I'll treat you better than anybody in your neighborhood (Oh, man, man, man)