Blind Dog Radio

Hattie Mae by Andrew Dunham

Andrew Dunham - Hattie Mae; A position, standard tuning.

INTRO

Hattie Mae, Hattie Mae, you the sweetest girl I know
Yeah, Hattie Mae, Hattie Mae, you the sweetest girl I know
You made me walk from Alabama, Georgia, Miss'ippi, Gulf in Mexico

Now tell me, Hattie Mae, what can I do to make you take me back, and God knows, you so nice and kind
Hattie Mae, you the sweetest girl I know

Please, Hattie Mae, please take me back
Yes, Hattie Mae, and try me one more time
Take me, Hattie Mae, and try me one more time

I tell you, Hattie Mae, you try me one more time, I'll do anything in the world, just to get along with you, for you know, Hattie Mae, you the sweetest girl I know
Hattie Mae, you is the sweetest girl I know
Great God Almighty, you're the sweetest girl I know
I walked all the way from Alabama, Mississippi, to Georgia, Kansas City, to Mexico

Hattie Mae, you is the sweetest girl I know