Blind Dog Radio

Every Day Seems Like Sunday by Buddy Moss

Buddy Moss - Every Day Seems Like Sunday; A position, standard tuning.

INTRO SOLO

Every day seem like Sunday, when I have you in my arms
Every day, every day seem like Sunday, babe, when I have you in my arms
Well now, tell me that you love me, don't do me wrong

SOLO

Yes, you're just like a doll, wrapped all in cellophane
Yes, you're just like a doll, wrapped all in cellophane
Well, there's nothin' satisfy me more, just to hear you call my name

SOLO X 3

I've got a woman, think the world 'n' all of me
Yes, I've got a woman, think the world 'n' all of me
Well now, you high-priced chicks, you better go ahead and let me be

I don't need no woman, mistreat me all the time
Don't need no woman, gonna mistreat me all the time
Well now, I need you baby, help me ease my worried mind

SOLO (Spoken: This sounds strange.)

I don't need no woman, baby, when I'm old and grey
I don't need no woman, baby, when I'm old and grey (Spoken: I shoulda said that years ago, shouldn't I?)
Well now, I need you, baby, help me drive, drive my blues away

SOLO