Blind Dog Radio

Ice And Snow Blues by Peetie Wheatstraw

Peetie Wheatstraw - Ice And Snow Blues; Peetie Wheatstraw, vocals and piano in G, unknown guitarist, E position, standard tuning.

INTRO SOLO

This winter, baby gon' be ice and snow, you know, my little mama, gonna be sleeping on your floor
REFRAIN: Baby, now you got to reap, babe, just what, what you sow

Remember last winter, you drove me from your door, darling mama, it was in the ice and snow
REFRAIN: Baby, now you got to reap, baby, just what, what you sow

You left me, baby, because I was cold in hand, you taken my money, and sit down with your other man
REFRAIN: Baby, now you gotta reap, mama, just what, what you sow

GUITAR SOLO

I did more for you, then your other man, you can tell by this bullet hole, mama, now here in my hand
REFRAIN: Baby, now you got to reap, baby, just what, what you sow

Now you pawn your diamonds, baby, now you sell all your clothes, out the door then, mama, baby, there's no place to go
REFRAIN: Baby, now you got to reap, baby, just what, what you sow