Blind Dog Radio

Evening Blues by Lil' Son Jackson

Lil' Son Jackson - Evening Blues; E position, standard tuning.

You know, I hate to see that evening sun go down
I hate to see, oh Lord, that evening sun go down
Well now, you know, it make me think, people, that I'm on my last go-round

Bye-bye, baby, if I never see you no more
Bye-bye, baby, if I never see you no more
I want you always to remember, oh, that I love you any place I go

SOLO

I wake up in the morning, oh Lord, with the rising sun
I wake up in the morning, oh Lord, with the rising sun
You know, I work hard all day, baby, you see, my work is never done

Hate to leave you, baby, but I must say goodbye
I hate to leave you, oh Lord, but I must say goodbye
Well now, you know, I got to leave this morning, don't ask me the reason why