Blind Dog Radio

How You Want Your Rolling Done by Eugene Powell

Eugene Powell - How You Want Your Rolling Done; Eugene Powell, vocals and guitar in A position, standard tuning.

All this Fall, baby, you ain't hauled your pay
All this Fall, baby, you ain't hauled a day
I believe to my soul, I said, you been stealin' out on me

Ain't it lonesome, ain't it lonesome, sleepin' in a big bed by yourself?
Ain't it lonesome, sleepin' in a big bed by yourself?
When you can't be with the one you love, and, she lovin' someone else

I hate to leave my babe, and look 'way upside the wall
Hate to leave my babe, and look 'way upside the wall
Make me, my mind, makes me want to go

I said, tell me now, sweet mama, gal, how you want your rolling done?
Tell me, sweet mama, gal, how you want your rolling done?
She says, "Slow and easy, like my old-time rider done."

Roll my belly, mama, roll it like you roll my dough
Want you to roll my belly, gal, like you roll my dough
I want you tor all me, sweet mama, 'til I tell you I don't want no more

Now little girl, little girl, gal, where did you get your sugar from?
Little girl, little girl, where di you get your sugar from?
You must've been down in Lou'siana, and got it right off that sugar farm

Tell me who's that, who's that knocking' on your door last night?
Oh, when I walked in, your hair wasn't straighten you right
But I hear the bedsprings poppin', and I heard my woman cryin'