Blind Dog Radio

Hard-Headed Blues by Clifford Gibson

Clifford Gibson - Hard-Headed Blues; Spanish tuning.

A hard-headed woman, just like a bulldog without a chain
A hard-headed woman, just like a bulldog without a chain
They won't never listen to what you say, and that will leave your heart with pain

I've fooled with women 'til I lost everything I own
I have fooled with women, 'til I lost everything I own
It was a married woman caused me to lose my home

A woman's so deceitful, but she's so lovin' and kind
A woman's so deceitful, but she's so lovin' and kind
You can pack up your trunk to move, but you will change your mind

SOLO

You told me you loved me, told my boy friend, too
You told me you loved me, and told my boy friend, too
And I would not have been here, if it don't be for you

When a dumb man tries to gamble, he expect to lose
When a dumb man tries to gamble, he expect to lose
When you've got a hard-headed woman, you bound to have a blues