Blind Dog Radio

You Gotta Stand Judgement For Yourself by "Slim" Duckett & "Pig" Norwood

Slim Duckett & Pig Norwood - You Gotta Stand Judgement For Yourself; both guitarists playing in G position, standard tuning.

SOLO

Well, you got to stand your test in judgement
You got to stand there for yourself
It ain't nobody here can stand there for you
Well, you got to stand there for yourself

Sometimes I can't say "Lord, have mercy."
Sometimes I can't say, "Mercy, Lord."
Ain't nobody here can say it for me
There ain't nobody say, "Mercy, Lord."

Now, Mama told me before she left me,
"Son, you got to stand your trials in judgement.
It ain't nobody here can stand there for you.
Well, you got to stand there for yourself."

Now, I've got to meet my dear old mother
Well, I got to meet her for myself
It ain't nobody here can meet her for me
Well, I got to meet her for myself

SOLO

My 'ama told me, before she left me,
"Son, you've got to meet your dear old mother.
It ain't nobody here can meet her for you.
Well, you've got to meet her for yourself."

SOLO