Blind Dog Radio

Mama, You Don't Mean Me No Good No How by Gene Campbell

Gene Campbell - Mama, You Don't Mean Me No Good No How; self-accompanied in C position, standard tuning.

Mama, you don't mean me no good nohow
Mama, mama, you don't mean me no good nohow
But I'm gonna let you go, I don't need no woman now

I'm makin' my own money, I don't need you 'round
I'm makin' my money, mama, I don't need you 'round
'Cause when I didn't have nothin', that's the time that you turned me down

But, you know, that's all right, that's all right for you
That's all right, mama, that's all right for you
You are low-down and dirty and I know the way you do

Lord, I b'lieve I'll leave this town
Lord, I believe I'll leave this town
I've got a funny feeling that my baby's gonna turn me down

I've been as good to you as I intend to be
I've been as good to you ras (sic) I intend to be
But the more I do for you, baby, that's the less you cares for me

Oh, there's something wrong with me
Oh, pretty mama, there's something wrong with me
I ain't worried 'bout my regular, but it's my old-time used-to-be

Goodbye, baby, if you call that gone
Goodbye, baby, if you call that gone
I've got another woman to carry your business on