Blind Dog Radio

I'm Grievin' And I'm Worryin' by Dipper Boy Council

Floyd Council - I'm Grievin' And I'm Worryin'; E position, standard tuning.

SOLO

Goin' down to the station, gun in my hand
Tryin' to get something my woman been givin' another man
REFRAIN: I'm grievin' and I'm worryin', babe, I'm grievin' and I'm worryin'
Babe I'm grievin' and I'm worryin', mama, 'bout the way you do

I wanna say somethin', mama, I want you to understand
Don't be givin' my lovin' to no other man
REFRAIN: Babe, I'm grievin' and I'm worryin', babe, I'm grievin' and I'm worryin'
Babe, I'm grievin' and I'm worryin', mama, 'bout the way you do

SOLO

Gone up town, hauled a load of wood
Run right back, my baby, she got something good
REFRAIN: Now, I'm grievin' and I'm worryin', babe, I'm grievin' and I'm worryin'
Babe, I'm grievin' and I'm worryin', mama, 'bout the way you do

I worked for that woman, through that ice and snow
Weather done got warm now, she don't want me no more
REFRAIN: Babe, I'm grievin' and I'm worryin', babe, I'm grievin' and I'm worryin'
Babe, I'm grievin' and I'm worryin', mama, 'bout the way you do