Blind Dog Radio

Tampa Blues by Skoodle Dum Doo & Sheffield

Skoodle Dum Doo and Sheffield - Tampa Blues; guitar in A position, standard tuning and harmonica.

Don't you never take a woman, well, to be your friend
She will lead you from the jailhouse drop you somewheres in the pen
You'll be there grieving, tell you what they want to do
Wait for you're in Tampa, sittin' down

SOLO

Hey, the woman, she's a peculiar thing, her mind always in the wrong
Make no difference where their husbands go, she haven't got no business knowing
And I've got a ticket, I tell you what I b'lieve I'll do
I'll beat it on back to Tampa and sit down

SOLO (Spoken: Let's go boy!)

"Hey now, Mr. Conductor, can a broke man ride your blind?"
"You better get your ticket, John, well-a you know this train ain't mine."
"Well, since I've got a ticket, I tell you what I b'lieve I'll do
I'll ride this train to Tampa and get down."

SOLO X 2