Blind Dog Radio

Ardelle Blues by David "Pete" McKinley

David "Pete" McKinley - Ardelle Blues; D position, standard tuning.

INTRO

Ardelle, Ardelle, can't you hear me calling you?
Ardelle, Ardelle, can't you hear me calling you?
You know you're three times seven, baby doll, don't know what you want to do

You used to cook my breakfast, baby, rush it to my bed
You used to cook my breakfast, Ardelle, baby, rush it to my bed
You know, ever since you been gone, baby, not a word that I can tell

SOLO (Spoken before solo: Have mercy!)

You know I love you, Ardelle, baby, and I just can't help myself
Lord, I love you , Ardelle, baby, and I just can't help myself
While I'm tryin' to love you, Ardelle, I believe you're lovin' someone else

SOLO

Yes, I'm leavin' in the mornin', I'm gon' find my babe along
Yes, I'm leavin' in the mornin', I'm gon' find my baby along
It's bye-bye, Ardelle, babe, you know you did me wrong