Blind Dog Radio

Hitch Me To Your Buggy, And Drive Me Like A Mule by Will Weldon

Hitch Me to Your Buggy and Drive Me Like a Mule - Will Weldon. Three guitarists, all playing in E position, standard tuning.

SOLO

You can hitch me to your buggy, babe, drive me just like I was a mule
You can hitch me to your buggy, drive me like I was a mule
Then I want you to understand, woman, ain't nobody's fool (Spoken: That man's crazy about a woman)

SOLO

Oh I may be right, boy, Lord boy, I may be wrong
Well, I may be right, Lord, and I may be wrong
Says, my faro done called me a baby, caught the train and gone (Spoken: Listen to that! Ah, God bless 'im)

SOLO (Spoken: They can't help it, can they?)

Gonna buy me a bulldog, watch my baby while she sleep
Gonna buy me a bulldog, watch my baby while she sleep
Gonna keep my baby from makin' her midnight creep

SOLO

And Miss Ida says she loved me, boy, don't believe she told me the truth
And Miss Ida says she loved me, don't believe she told the truth (Spoken: No, no)
Every time I put my hand on her, boy, she'd rather get a-loose