Blind Dog Radio

Peach Tree Blues by Yank Rachell

Peach Tree Blues - Yank Rachell; Yank Rachell, vocal and guitar in G position, standard tuning, Sonny Boy Williamson, harmonica, Alfred Elkins, bass cano, Washboard Sam, washboard.

INTRO

Don't them peaches look mellow, hanging way up in your tree
Don't them peaches look mellow, hanging way up in your tree
I like your peaches so well, they have taken effect on me

I"m gon' get myself a ladder, babe, I'm gon' climb up on your top limb
I'm gon' get myself a ladder, I'm gon' climb up on your top limb
I get as much of your yallow peaches, you know it's gon' be too bad, Jim (Spoken: Yes, yes, yes!)

Any time I start to climb your tree, babe, I wonder what make you smile
Every time I start to climb your tree, babe, I wonder, what make you smile
You want me to climb up your tree, baby, since you was a child