Blind Dog Radio

Same Old Stuff by Jesse Thomas

Same Old Stuff - Jesse Thomas; A position, standard tuning.

Saw an old hat, I found an old coat, pair of old shoes, layin' around in my room last night
I seen all that stuff, I really got rough, in my room last night

Now, I've been mistreated, feelin' mighty low, don't like to be mistreated, yes, I'm feelin' mighty low
I've seen all that stuff, I gotta get rough, somebody's got to go

INTERLUDE

You ain't foolin' me, baby, I knew it all the time, I was only hopin' someday you'd change your mind
But you never do change, you're still the same, playin' that low-down game

SOLO

Fussin' and fightin', every time I look at you, you make me so mad I don't know what to do
Yet I can't see, how a chump like me, could've fall for a fool like you

SOLO

Now, I'm tryin' to do good, doin' the best I can, every time I pull out, you pull me down again
Babe, I got enough of the same old stuff, can't let you pull me down again

INTERLUDE

Yes, yes, umm hmm, umm