Blind Dog Radio

Nineteen Women Blues by Charlie Manson

Nineteen Women Blues - Charlie Manson; E position, standard tuning.

SOLO

I was down a little town, they call it Knoxville, Tennessee
Down a little town, they call the town Knoxville, Tennessee
I got crazy 'bout a brown, she didn't pay no mind to me

Said, tell me, pretty woman, who can your good man be?
Tell me, pretty woman, who can your good man be?
Sidetrack your papa, baby, and please take me

Said, make me down one pallet on your floor
Make me down one pallet on your floor
But be sure to make it so your good man won't know

I got nineteen women, all I want's one more
I got nineteen women, all I want's one more
And if the last one suit me, I gwine let the nineteen go

Wand'rin' and ramblin', all this world alone
I been wand'rin' and ramblin', all over this world alone
I ain't got nobody, God knows I ain't got no home

SOLO