Blind Dog Radio

Jealous Man by Tallahassee Tight

Jealous Man - Tallahassee Tight; Dropped-D tuning.

Jealous man, jealous man, tell me what in the world you wanna do
Jealous man, jealous man, tell me what in the world you do
Tell me, you go out one door, next thing, the back door you're coming in

My mama build me a big bungalow, on Jackson Avenue
My mama build me a bungalow, on Jackson Avenue
So I can see everything, that my baby do

Woman, I'm gon' buy me a little bulldog, to watch me while I'm asleep
I'm a-buy me a bulldog, to watch me while I'm asleep
I want to keep my baby, from makin' her 'fore-day creep

Tell me the grief start in the mornin', some time before then
Tell me the grief start in the mornin', woman, some time before day
There's a fly away when your woman, want to leave you and go away

Tell me, you can always tell when your woman got a man on you
Now, can always tell, when your woman got a man on you
She have your meals unregular, and your house ain't never clean