Blind Dog Radio

I Can't Use You No More by Sam Chatmon

I Can't Use You No More - Sam Chatmon; A position, standard tuning.

INTRO

Says, my baby told me she gonna leave me she didn't even tell me when (SPOKEN: Oh boy, that's a mess when your biscuit roller gone.)
She done gone an' leave me, she didn't even tell me when
But I want the good Lord to bless that woman, maybe she'll come back home to me again

Well, I know you didn't love me, baby, you didn't even give me no kind a sign
Oh oh, I know you didn't love me, woman, you didn't even give me no sign
I can tell the way you're actin', woman, you got another man in your mind

Well now, is one thing, baby, I just cannot understand
Hey, two little nations sure can't understand
That's a durn clutch-mouth woman and a durn gum-mouth man

Well, you come home this mornin', baby, knocking up on my door
Get away from there, sweet baby, I sure can't use your love no more
Now go home, woman, stop knocking on my door
Says, I got me another woman, sure can't use you no more

Well, now you run in here, woman, beggin' me to take you back
I've got a woman on my main line, I just keep to my sweet track
Go on back, baby, hey can't use you no more
You better get away f'om my window, woman, stop knocking on my door (SPOKEN: Oh yes you had, baby.)

SOLO

SOLO (SPOKEN: Oh, get on that thing, boy. ,Let her loose sho. Now, listen.

SOLO (SPOKEN: I'm fixin' to lose it, sho enough now)

I got something to tell you, baby, please don't get mad
I got something to tell you, woman, please don't get mad
Say, you're gettin' to favor Sam now, both us once have had