Blind Dog Radio

Hard Scufflin' Blues by Little Buddy Doyle

Hard Scufflin' Blues - Little Buddy Doyle; Spanish tuning, with possibly Walter Horton, harmonica.

Scufflin' have got so hard, seem like I can't even make a dime
Scufflin' have got so hard, seem like I can't even make a dime
I musta had the wrong woman, seem like gangsters on me all there now

I never wants another woman that she don't do nothin' but hang around for be in a gang
I never wants another woman, that she don't do nothin' but hang around for be in a gang
She will all drive you to your weakness, she will keep you with a turned-down hand

Life have got miserable, seem like no more happiness to be made
Life have got miserable, seem like no more happiness to be made
But life is really too short to be worried about some old no-good babe

SOLO

Good Book, don't it tell us, where there's a will there's a way
Lord, the Good Book kindly tell us, where there's a will there's a way
But it seem like to me the way it's jivin', now to me, more and more every day