Blind Dog Radio

Play My Jukebox by Boy Green

Play My Jukebox - Boy Green; C position, standard tuning.

Well, they changed my shift from day to night, when I come home I feel just right
REFRAIN: I'm gonna play with my jukebox, goin' to play with my jukebox
Gonna play with my jukebox because she plays just right

I want my juke box to play it so clean, I put the nickel in my machine
REFRAIN: I'm gonna play with my jukebox, goin' to play with my jukebox
Gonna play with my jukebox because she plays just right

SOLO (Spoken: Yeah, I'm gonna play my jukebox.)

My jukebox looks so pretty and clean, I put a nickel in my machine
REFRAIN: And I plays with my jukebox, (Spoken: Yeah, I do!) and I plays with my jukebox
I plays with my jukebox because she plays just right

SOLO (Spoken: Play it again then for you. That's what I'm talkin' about! Yeah! Play your racket, Boy!)

My jukebox plays so nice and hot, I wonder what my jukebox got
REFRAIN: I'm gonna play with my jukebox, goin' to play with my jukebox
Gonna play with my jukebox because she plays just right

SOLO X 2 (Spoken: Play it again for me then, Boy! Yeah! Oh, sure, now! Again? Yeah, I like to play with my jukebox, man!)

When I go away every night, I lock my jukebox tight
REFRAIN: 'Cause I let 'em play my jukebox, I'm playin' with my jukebox
I'm playin' with my jukebox because she plays just right

SOLO (Spoken: Well, play it again, then.)