Blind Dog Radio

You Can't Play Me Cheap by Carl Martin

You Can't Play Me Cheap - Carl Martin; A position, standard tuning.

INTRO SOLO

Now listen here, baby, violence on my mind
My eves are wide open, I'm warning you this time
REFRAIN: That's all right babe, how much I'm seein'
You'll soon find out that you can't play me cheap

Just because I gets my money and let you have your way
Don't think one time, darling, that everything is okay
REFRAIN: That's all right babe, how much I bleed
You'll soon find out that you can't play me cheap

SOLO

I'm tired of that jive, baby, you goin' to the store
Leavin' home at ten, comin' back at four
REFRAIN: But that's all right babe, some day you'll weep
But not until you've found that you can't play me cheap

I know plenty women that would give me a break
But, I'll play along with you, darlin', as long as you go straight
REFRAIN: That's all right babe, how much I'll keep
You can always bear in mind that you can't play me cheap