Blind Dog Radio

P Vine Blues by Big Joe Williams

P Vine Blues - Big Joe Williams; Big Joe Williams, vocal and guitar in Spanish tuning, Sonny Boy Williamson, harmonica, Ransom Knowing, bass, Judge Riley, drums.

INTRO

Yes, I thought I heard, P Vine when she blow
Yes, I thought I heard, P Vine whistle blow
Yes, it sound just like, wasn't gonna go no more

HARMONICA SOLO

Stop your way of livin', woman, won't have to cry no more
Stop your way of livin', baby-hee, won't have to cry no more
Yes, you done got me to the place, hear that P Vine when she blow

I'm goin' back to Greenwood, gone catch that P Vine home
Well, now I'm goin' back to Greenwood, catch that P Vine home
Yes, I won't stop walkin', want to get in my baby's door

HARMONICA SOLO

Yes, you know, you know, know you done done me wrong
Yes, you know, you know, baby, know you done done me wrong
Well, that mean old P Vine, stole my baby and gone