Blind Dog Radio

Keep On Groaning by Jack Owens

Keep On Groaning - Jack Owens; Cross-note tuning.

INTRO

Keep on grumblin', 'bout the low-down way I do
Keep on grumblin', 'bout the low-down way I do
Well, if I treat you dirty, baby, please treat me dirty, too, ohh, dirty, too

Why'd you wanna leave, then, even shake my hand
Why'd you wanna leave, then, wouldn't even shake my hand
That's all right, baby girl, some day you will understand

Wish you would, baby, give up your low-down ways
Wish you would, now, give up your low-down ways
You don't quit your foolin', baby, want you to drop your low-down ways

Gwine to hire, good girl, no lawyer down
I ain't gwine to hire, good gal, no lawyer down
Gonna stay right here, baby darling, until they's drag me down

SOLO

Gonna stay right there, baby girl, darling, until they drag me down