Blind Dog Radio

Hard Pill To Swallow by Lonzie Thomas

Hard Pill To Swallow - Lonzie Thomas; Cross-note tuning.

Don't never dog the woman, when you know you're doin' wrong yourself
She get the devil in her mind, she go out about somebody else

I had a sweet little woman, God knows I didn't treat her right
Tell the woman like mine, you lovin' her every day and every night

Now the blues piled up on me, I brought it all on myself
When I should have been lovin' you, darlin', I was in love with somebody else

It's a mighty hard pill to swallow, but I want all the men to know
You gotta mind what you sow, yeah, got to reap just what you sow

And don't never dog your little woman, when you know you're doin' wrong yourself
She get the devil in her mind, go wild about somebody else

Don't never dog your woman, when you know you're doin' wrong yourself
She get the devil in her mind, go out about somebody else