Blind Dog Radio

Vitamin A by Big Joe Williams

Vitamin A - Big Joe Williams; Big Joe Williams, vocal and guitar in Spanish tuning, Sonny Boy Williamson, harmonica, Jump Jackson, drums.

INTRO

Yeah, I'm gonna have me some Vitam', help me keep up my pep
Well, I'm gonna have me some Vitamin A, boys, help poor Joe keep up my pep
Well, you know, the week have past, boys, Joe William have did nothin' but slept

Yes, my baby, she looked at me, boy, she said, "It won't be very long."
Yes, my baby, she looked at me, boys, "You know, won't be very long.
Yeah, you'd better have some Vitamin A, just to help poor Joe Williams carry his old good works on."

SOLO

Well the one thing about my little woman, people, can't hardly see
Yes, the one thing about my little woman, people, I can't hardly see
Lord, she done been runnin' around, but my baby, she don't have no pep for me

Yes, I'm a vitamin doctor, I been doctorin' all 'cross the sea
Yes, I'm a vitamin doctor, hoo, I been doctorin' all 'cross the sea
Yeah, but I believe I'll drop down in St. Louis, boys, I b'lieve I'll doctor on Miss-a Mary