Blind Dog Radio

Old Country Rock by William Moore

Old Country Rock - William Moore; in Dropped D tuning.

Come on, Bill, let's take 'em for an "Old Country Rock". Let's go back down on the Rappahannock, down Tappahannock way.
Whip it, Bill, while everybody rocks. Get that old rock streaming in, Bill.
Everybody rock. Old folks rock. Young folks rock. Boys rock. Girls rock. Drop back, man, and let me rock.
Rock me, sis, rock me! Rock me 'til I sweat. Drop back, folks, let your pappy rock.
Pappy knows how. Chillun rock. Sister Ernestine, show your pappy how you rock. Mighty fine, boys, rock it!
Rock it 'til the cows come home. Whip that, barber Bill, whip it! Too sad--I mean, too sad for the public.
Goin' up the country. Back down in the country, gettin' on that old rock. Rappahanock. Tappahannock.
'Cross the river, boys, 'cross that river. Man, it's sporty. Play it, Bill. Play it 'til the sergeant comes.