Blind Dog Radio

Easy Rider Blues by Texas Alexander

Easy Rider Blues - Texas Alexander; Willie Reed and Carl Davis, accompanists, A, standard tuning.

Says, I wonder where my easy rider gone
Said, I wonder where my easy rider gone
She's a easy rider, but she do ride hard so long

Some give her a nickel, some give her a lousy dime
Some give her a nickel, some give her a lousy dime
She's a easy roller, but she do ride hard some time

I wonder what's the matter you ain't got no settled mind
Says, I wonder what's the matter you ain't got no settled mind
Says, I got a little woman, she shakes it so, behind

Says, in the mornin', early in the night
I says, in the morning, so late at night
When she keep lovin' you, man, she loves you just right

Says, a-every time that evenin' sun goes down
I say, every time that evenin' sun goes down
We gets in the bed and we stays there a great long time

Take midnight waters, early risin' sun
It takes midnight water, early risin' sun
I looked out the window, says, "Here my baby come."

What you gonna do, mama, when your thing give out?
What you gonna do, Lord, when your thing give out?
I'm gonna telephone you to jump and shout

I ain't gonna tell you no story, tell you no doggone lies
I ain't gonna tell you no story, neither tell you no lie
Says, when you get to lovin', man, I never die